Brand Ambassador – Northern Michigan
At Fluresh, we create thoughtfully curated, expertly cultivated and uniquely designed cannabis products tailored to support each person’s dynamic needs. Fluresh has two state-of-the-art integrated operations in Adrian and Grand Rapids, Michigan, to grow, harvest, process, provision and package the highest quality medical and adult use cannabis products.
The Brand Ambassador serves as the face and voice of our company to our Michigan area vendors and to consumers at events sponsored in their provisioning centers. Reporting to the Field Marketing Coordinator, the Brand Ambassador helps raise brand awareness and increase sales of Fluresh products. Responsible for the Northern Michigan territory with the expectation to flex as needed to accommodate BA outages or events in other territories that require additional staffing. This is a primarily remote position requiring significant travel across the state. Some weekends and evenings are required. Includes 6-8 vendor days a week
The Northern Michigan territory includes Provisioning Centers across all of Michigan’s Upper Peninsula and some of the northern Lower Peninsula, including but not limited to stores located in Central Lake, Cheboygan, Crystal Falls, De Tour Village, Escanaba, Harris, Houghton, Iron Mountain, Mackinaw City, Manistique, Marquette, Munising, Negaunee, Rogers City, and Sault Ste Marie.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Relationship Building for Success
- Build sustainable relationships with our wholesale customers and their staff – turn all staff into Fluresh brand ambassadors
- Achieve agreed upon sample targets across Michigan
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems, complaints, and needs
- Fluresh Product Management
- Ensure Fluresh inventory is correct and displayed in an optimum position
- Maintain expert-level knowledge of Fluresh products
- Conduct retail staff trainings
- Maintain merchandising presentation and ensure displays and demo products are to standard
- Consumer engagement
- Be the face of the brand at various events in the field and in store with key retail partners
- Educate customers about Fluresh during vendor days and visits
- Communicate facts regarding proper dosing, nutrition, and key functions and benefits of cannabis and Fluresh
- Data Management
- Utilize CRM to maintain a record of all activity
- Obtain video and photo content of in store services to post on social handles
- Be the eyes and ears of Fluresh in the field, reporting observations regarding retail accounts as well as competitor activity
- Share feedback and ideas about the customer or employee experience with sales team
- Provide event recaps to sales leads highlighting any data regarding customer feedback, sales during your time frame, stocking/visual merchandise issues.
- Other duties as assigned
Required Experience, Education, and Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Must be 21+ years of age
- Must have valid driver’s license and vehicle to travel to customers on a daily basis.
- Travel Requirements: Overnight stays may be required up to a full week at a time.
- Sales experience and/or knowledge of the cannabis industry or CPG industry
- Access to a personal smart phone for schedule updates, photo capturing, and emails
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ambitious, self-motivated with a strong sense of integrity
- Able to work independently and have strong follow-through
Fluresh is an equal opportunity employer.
|Job Category||Marketing & Sales|