- Relationship building for success
- Build sustainable relationships with our wholesale customers and their staff – turn all staff into Fluresh brand ambassadors.
- Achieve agreed upon sample targets across Michigan
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems, complaints and needs
- Fluresh Product Management
- Ensure Fluresh inventory is correct and displayed in an optimum position
- Maintain expert-level knowledge of Fluresh products. •
- Conduct retail staff trainings
- Maintain merchandising presentation and ensure displays and demo products are to standard.
- Consumer engagement
- Be the face of the brand at various events in the field and in store with key retail partners.
- Educate customers about Fluresh during vendor days and visits
- Communicate facts regarding proper dosing, nutrition and key functions and benefits of cannabis and Fluresh
- Data Management
- Utilize CRM to maintain a record of all activity
- Obtain video and photo content of in store services to post on social handles
- Be the eyes and ears of Fluresh in the field , reporting observations regarding retail accounts as well as competitor activity
- Share feedback and ideas about the customer or employee experience with sales team
- Provide event recaps to sales leads highlighting any data regarding customer feedback, sales during your time frame, stocking/visual merchandise issues.
- Must be 21+ years of age
- Sales experience and/or knowledge of the cannabis industry or CPG industry
- Access to a personal smart phone for schedule updates, photo capturing, and emails
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ambitious, self-motivated with a strong sense of integrity
- Able to work independently and have strong follow-through
- Must have valid driver’s license and vehicle to travel to customers on a daily basis. Overnights may be required.
|Job Category||Marketing & Sales|