At Fluresh, we create thoughtfully curated, expertly cultivated and uniquely designed cannabis products tailored to support each person’s dynamic needs. Fluresh has two state-of-the-art integrated operations in Adrian and Grand Rapids, Michigan, to grow, harvest, process, provision and package the highest quality medical and adult use cannabis products.
Fluresh is seeking a Financial Analyst to join our team in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The Analyst will help the Company optimize sales and operational efforts by compiling, analyzing, and reporting company data. Strong candidates will have expertise in data analysis, creating Excel templates and reports using all of Excel’s resources, and developing reporting tools that facilitate better business decisions. The Financial Analyst will be a self-starter who is able to figure out how to approach a problem without guidance, is highly organized, and has great attention to detail.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compile and analyze sales data over time to report variances between budgeted goals and actuals for volume, distribution, and spends and to forecast sales trends.
- Review past sales data to determine trends in productivity of the sales team.
- Monitor and analyze competitive activity, customer, and market trends across Leaflink and other Business Intelligence Tools to report actionable market insights and opportunities to guide the sales and marketing teams.
- Partner with Marketing to develop the promotional calendar.
- Suggest adjustments and revisions to promotional strategies to improve sales and profitability.
- Analyze inventory data. This includes performing periodic analyses to determine which products are selling the most and which are under-performing.
- Support other departments as assigned with performance improvement ideas and metrics, gain a detailed understanding of the business operations driving analytics needs, and conduct analysis on metrics using appropriate software.
- Assist in the deployment of data to the data warehouse.
- Assist in development of policies and procedures for the collection and analysis of data.
- Assist in the Implementation of new data analysis methodologies.
- Review customer files to ensure integrity of data collection and utilization.
- Perform data profiling to identify and understand anomalies.
- Provide other ad-hoc reporting needs for Leadership
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Experience, Education, and Skills
- High school diploma required: Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting, or statistics highly preferred
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and MS Office is required
- 1-2 years experience in an analytical position is ideal
- Experience in manufacturing is preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and consistent follow through on assigned tasks
- Ability to work independently in a highly organized manner
- An entrepreneurial spirit that will enjoy working for start-up in a fast-paced environment
- Capacity to work beyond your comfort level and desire to learn new skills
- Light travel required including occasional overnight stays
Job Type: Full-time
|Job Category||Finance, IT, Inventory Control|