The Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Supervisor is responsible for supervising the IPM department team members, supplies, and pesticide application program. Reporting to the Cultivation Manager, the IPM Supervisor will work to achieve most effective cultivation results.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the the Integrated Pest Management program executing a program consisting of pesticide treatments, beneficial insects, cultural control, and mechanical removal of pests and affected material in accordance with established SOPs
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to team members to ensure daily work, productivity, and quality goals are met
- Train and manage employees, including planning, assigning and directing work, examining performance and conducting evaluations, coaching, supervising, disciplining, addressing complaints and resolving employee issues
- Collaborate with the Cultivation Manager to determine daily prioritization of all tasks.
- Ensure all compliance requirements are met and staff is following defined protocols, adjusting practices immediately as changes occur
- Ensure that sufficient supplies are available at all times and plan and manage schedules for cleaning and maintaining equipment, supplies, and machinery
- Monitor and report any noticeable environmental or plant health concerns to the Cultivation Manager
- Maintain paperwork required by the Michigan Department of Agriculture
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Cultivation Manager
Required Experience, Education, and Skills:
- High School diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred, with entomology studies ideal
- 2-3 years’ experience with IPM , including experience with beneficial bugs and fungicides
- 1-2 years’ supervisory experience required
- Cannabis experience preferred but not required
- Outstanding attention to detail and proven ability to meet productivity and performance requirements
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in partnership with colleagues
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment
- Effective time-management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
It’s our privilege at Fluresh to do what we love, and we take our mission to deliver the highest-quality cannabis products seriously. We believe in being incredible partners to everyone around us. This requires:
- Follow-through and responsiveness
- Team player
- Good listener and learner
- Can-do, positive attitude
- A strong sense of personal responsibility
Fluresh is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified candidates should send a resume and cover letter through our application form below.
|Job Category||Cultivation, Extraction & Processing|