Fluresh is seeking a Data Analyst to join our finance team in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The Data Analyst will help the Company optimize sales and operational efforts through the compiling, analyzing, and reporting of company data. A strong candidate will have experience in data analysis, an entrepreneurial spirit, and must be a self-starter who is highly organized with great attention to detail.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compile, analyze, and report sales data over time to forecast sales trends.
- Monitor and analyze competitive activity, customer, and market trends across Leaflink and other Business Intelligence ToolsReview past sales data to determine trends in productivity of the sales team.
- Provide actionable insights to guide the sales and marketing teams.
- Suggest adjustments and revisions to promotional strategies to improve sales and profitability.
- Partner with Marketing to develop the promotional calendar.
- Analyze inventory data. This includes performing periodic analyses to determine which products are selling the most and which are under-performing.
- Support other departments as assigned with performance improvement ideas and metrics, gain a detailed understanding of the business operations driving analytics needs, and conduct analysis on metrics using appropriate software.
- Assist in the deployment of data to the data warehouse.
- Assist in the development of policies and procedures for the collection and analysis of data.
- Assist in the Implementation of new data analysis methodologies.
- Review customer files to ensure integrity of data collection and utilization.
- Perform data profiling to identify and understand anomalies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Experience, Education, and Skills
- High school diploma required: Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, finance, statistics or marketing preferred
- 1-2 years experience in an analytical position required
- Experience in manufacturing is preferred
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and MS Office required
- Strong interpersonal skills and consistent follow through on assigned tasks
- Ability to work independently in a highly organized manner
- An entrepreneurial spirit that will enjoy working for start-up in a fast-paced environment
- Capacity to work beyond your comfort level and desire to learn new skills
- Light travel required including occasional overnight stays
|Job Category||Finance, IT, Inventory Control|