16 hours per week – 3rd Shift Weekends (Saturday & Sunday)
Enforces policies and procedures required for Fluresh safety and security operations and ensures that they are carried out in a professional manner. Performs appropriate duties in lieu of the Manager of Safety and Security, as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Patrol and maintain assigned areas and posts.
- Enforce compliance related rules & regulations.
- Investigate and document violations of Fluresh policies and procedures.
- Monitor security video surveillance cameras.
- Performs facility security and safety checks.
- Demonstrates fire safety and prevention techniques.
- Conducts searches of employees, contractors, and guests, entering and exiting the facility.
- Performs duties to ensure that Fluresh safety and security policies and procedures are met.
- Monitor and Direct traffic flow for curbside service.
- Exhibits behaviors and best practices that are consistent with the vision and values of the Fluresh.
- Practices social skills and behavior management that are consistent with the Fluresh Employee Handbook.
- Practices safe work habits to eliminate and control potential safety and health hazards and to maintain a safe work environment.
- Works as part of the team to assure that goals are achieved.
- Displays, supports, and integrates employability skills, attitudes, and knowledge.
- Performs other job-related duties as may be assigned by designated and/or authorized staff.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by supervisors, managers or other designated and/or authorized staff to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. Fluresh, LLC reserves the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or Fluresh, LLC may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
High School Diploma or equivalent required. Two years of college preferred. Minimum of two years’ experience in military/industrial security or law enforcement required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Highly effective verbal and written communications skills
- Effective organizational skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATES
A valid Driver’s License is required.
CPR/First Aid/AED certificate a plus.
|Job Category||HR, Administration, Security|