The Patient Advisor reports to a Provisioning Center Assistant Manager and is responsible for supporting the Provisioning Center’s operations including customer service, inventory, and facility cleanliness. The position is a key role for the company and is a critical component of the organization’s success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides excellent customer service and guidance to patients. Presents patients with a “menu” of currently available medical marijuana products, assists in the selection of products, provides advice based on the patient’s comments and medical Marijuana treatment plan.
- Assesses patient records at the counter terminal, confirms patient’s identity through visual confirmation of documents, and determines the patient’s eligibility for purchasing medical Marijuana based upon legal limits.
- Works collaboratively with other advisors to satisfy patient needs.
- Manages inventory within the provisioning center by handling incoming shipments, completing any accompanying paperwork, and restocking supplies as needed.
- Operates cash registers, performs data entry, inventory count, and updates patient records and profiles.
- Manages the patient procurement process according to company regulations.
- Provides patients and prospective patients with all printed information materials regarding medical Marijuana. Addresses questions regarding services and products available.
- Works with Provisioning Center leadership to implement continuous improvement initiatives.
- Maintains product in-stock and on shelves in accordance with company standards.
- Assist patients via phone to answer questions about products and orders.
- Ensures that the Provisioning Center maintains a clean appearance by sweeping, mopping, and window cleaning as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Required Experience, Education, and Skills:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- 1-2 years in retail sales or hospitality with significant customer facing experience required
- Candidates who have held Michigan Caregiver cards for two years will be given preference
- Previous work history in the medical marijuana industry or significant exposure and knowledge of cannabis products and the endocannabinoid system is preferred
- Experience with computer and equipment operations for running an office/retail center required (POS systems, Word/Excel, and office equipment such as copiers/telephone systems)
- Skill in accurate cash management and inventory control
- Effective communication in the English language
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet the needs of the business
- A professional appearance and demeanor
Our Culture: It’s our privilege at Fluresh to do what we love, and we take our mission to deliver the highest-quality cannabis products seriously. We believe in being incredible partners to everyone around us. This requires:
- Follow-through and responsiveness
- Team player
- Good listener and learner
- Can-do, positive attitude
- A strong sense of personal responsibility
Fluresh is an equal opportunity employer
Qualified candidates should send a resume and cover letter through our application form below
|Job Category||Dispensaries (Provisioning Centers)|