Fluresh, one of the fastest-growing cannabis companies in Michigan, is looking for a full-time, Social Media Specialist to join our fast-paced marketing team, to execute social media content and campaigns across all of our owned and external social channels.
The Social Media Specialist, who will report to the Marketing Manager, will work directly with the internal and external teams as well as liaise with the marketing team to enhance Fluresh’s social media’s presence and support our brand and business objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok, Twitter, and other relevant platforms across multiple profiles and brands.
- Manage content calendar for social media programs, ensuring that all posts are ‘on brand’ and focused on increasing reach and engagement.
- Work closely with internal/external creative partners to create compelling content including video, photo and design.
- Coordinate with Fluresh partners on marketing calendars and strategies.
- Build and maintain influencer, press, and relevant potential partner information, databases and distribution lists.
- Partner with relevant team members and outside partners on major product launches and new store launches using traditional and non-traditional media.
- Create and manage PR, social media, and influencers plans including ideation, concepts, negotiation, outreach, detailed timelines, and budgets.
- Measure and report performance of all social activities.
- Assess store and brand needs with regular retail store visits.
- Monitor and conduct competitive audits.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Experience, Education, and Skills
- High school diploma required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- A minimum of 2 years in social media management and content creation for a sizeable company
- A minimum of 2 years public relations experience working on building awareness through traditional public relations outreach preferred
- A passion for social media with a thorough understanding of Reels, new technologies, trends and ways to cut through a cluttered environment
- Exceptional copywriting and copy editing skills and attention to detail
- Experience with influencer marketing with a proven ability to manage bloggers and online influencers
- Time and project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects
- Experience managing agencies and using project management software to manage resources and deadlines
- Ability to generate creative ideas and innovative thinking
- Ability to solve pressing communication problems as they arise
- Experience in these areas would be ideal:
– Cannabis retail or brand marketing experience
– Corporate communications experience
– Corporate social responsibility
– Executive visibility
– Crisis communications experience
- Ability to handle limited travel to company locations across Michigan
|Job Category||Marketing & Sales|