Wholesale Sales Specialist— Grand Rapids, Michigan
At Fluresh, we create thoughtfully curated, expertly cultivated and uniquely designed cannabis products tailored to support each person’s dynamic needs. Fluresh has two state-of-the-art integrated operations in Adrian and Grand Rapids, Michigan, to grow, harvest, process, provision and package the highest quality medical and adult use cannabis products.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Cultivation Strategy & Facilities, the Wholesale Sales Specialist will work cross-functionally with Sales, Operations, and Finance to ensure our customers receive world class customer service, particularly in large biomass sales. Processed products make up a large portion of the Michigan market and Fluresh can support many processors through the provision of top quality indoor and greenhouse biomass. Key responsibilities include coordinating biomass availability with Operations and Sales, coordinating sales invoicing, managing customer accounts, and providing excellent customer service. The Wholesale Sales Specialist will focus on sales of bulk flower (shake & trim, flash frozen, etc.) to processors across the State of Michigan. They will also undertake other key strategic projects in sales and growth. Our ideal candidate will have sales and cannabis experience, a customer focus, professionalism, and an ability to work across functions to support the sales team in meeting customer needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage, develop, and maintain business relationships with existing and potential Michigan clients to meet biomass sales objectives; this includes senior leadership and ownership of such clients
- Assist the customer in selecting the correct products based on customer needs, processing approach, and product specifications
- Ability to educate customers on Fluresh’s cultivation practices and methods to support the value of product
- Analyze inventory and coordinate with the Operations team to ensure prompt disposition of product
- Ensure high post-sales satisfaction of our customers by facilitating positive, long-term relationships and high potential for repeat business with the the processors in partnership with the Sales, Operations, and Finance teams
- Build relationships and increases Fluresh visibility by attending trade shows and other industry events
- Projects a positive image of the organization to employees, customers, industry, and community
- Identify and communicate opportunities for improvements in the order to payment process based on customer feedback
- Other job duties as assigned.
Required Experience, Education, and Skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Associate or Bachelor degree in business or marketing preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in sales
- Experience working in the cannabis industry is a strong plus
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Office required
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and consistent follow through on assigned tasks
- An entrepreneurial spirit that will enjoy working for start-up in a fast-paced environment
- Capacity to work beyond your comfort level and desire to learn new skills
- Ability to work independently in a highly organized manner
|Job Category||Marketing & Sales|