Experience FlureshGrand Rapids' Premier Provisioning Center
From the moment you step through our doors, our Fluresh Cannabis Advisers will guide you through a personalized experience to discover the highest-quality, curated medical cannabis products that fit your individual needs. Medical patients and primary caregivers only please.
- Monday-Sunday 9am-9pm
- Delivery 12pm-6pm daily
Last order taken 30 minutes before close
- Delivery and curbside pickup
- Personal consultations (schedule here)
- ATM available
- Ample parking onsite
- Handicap accessible
- Service animals welcome
- Accepts out of state medical cards
Join our rewards program for exclusive offers and discounts. Text “Join Fluresh” to (616) 319-4736 or sign up online here.
- Valid government issued ID (in or out of state)
- Medical Card (in or out of state)
- Cash (ATM on site)
- Questions, curiosity and an open mind
- Arrive at the Fluresh provisioning center and check in with receptionist.
- Relax and enjoy educational materials in the reception area.
- Meet one-on-one with a passionate Fluresh Cannabis Advisor to discuss your personal goals and find the products that are best for your individual needs (please ask to meet in a private consultation room if you prefer).
- Take your time browsing the store, smelling flower and discover new potential for cannabis in your life.
- Don’t forget to sign up for the Fluresh loyalty program while checking out for valuable discounts and offers!
- 10% off for veterans, senior citizens and students with valid ID
(*Discount cannot be combined with any other offers)
- 20% off Fluresh branded products for first time patients
- Daily specials
- Rewards program and birthday discount
- Set your intention – When it comes to cannabis, it’s all about you. Understanding how you want to feel and what you’re hoping to achieve will help focus your exploration of cannabis’ many usages and effects.
- Befriend a cannabis advisor - Cannabis is complex. And so are you. Our passionate Fluresh Advisors are here to partner with you in discovering how cannabis can improve your well-being.
- Expect trial and error - Your cannabis experience depends on several factors including the dose, the delivery method, the nature of your symptoms and your individual biology. It’s best to start small, go slow and keep a journal of your personal journey.
- Know this number -- If you ever need help, call the American Associate of Poison Control Centers helpline at 1-800-222-1222.